Saturday, January 23, 2010

Tiny Skinny Models Are Most Of The Girls In Brazil Skinny Like Models?

Are most of the girls in Brazil skinny like models? - tiny skinny models

What I mean is that they all know how thin the famous Brazilian supermodels like Adriana? Iv never been there, when I ask people who want to know you. I know that for their tiny bikinis, including the bracelet are famous, so that most of them are very small.

If you've been there or have lived this issue for you. Thank you:] good answers get good points.

5 comments:

  1. From what I heard and read, Brazilians are big on plastic surgery for himself the "legitimate". In addition, most Latinas are not "thin", but curved, but not fat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. - No, I do not think I heard a Brazilian authorities say there are Adriana Lima and Giselle is not the concept of beauty, like a little more

    - But I bet the women are thinner in the south

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think they are better than too thin.
    They have curves, but are also healthy.

    EDIT:
    Have you ever by the Brazilian Butt Lift? haha
    The name of the Brazilian women in boots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nah, slim, very exotic. I've met a few Brazilian and gorla voluptoius, not sloppy fat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adriana is not weak, Gisele. Anyway, not all types are thin and delicate, so it depends on

    ReplyDelete