Saturday, January 30, 2010

Brazilian Buttock Lift Doctors In Nj What's Better, Breast Implants Or Buttocks Implants/brazilian Butt Lift?

What's better, breast implants or buttocks implants/brazilian butt lift? - brazilian buttock lift doctors in nj

At the beginning it is not me, I have no type of implant and I like my body is well proportioned. I just want to know because I do a survey, the image of the organization called "Your body / includes doing, that you and others.


Any other operation that you want and how they feel and why they appreciate that you write about


I wonder if you're a girl and had an option that could be achieved?

Guys, what do you prefer more in a woman with large breasts and buttocks.

1 comment:

  1. I am a girl and I've personally never done any business to make it big in my body, I am happy with my body as it is.
    But I think the reason why women get breast implants because they are unhappy with either the body that can lower self-esteem, lead, or because the fact that some people may be crazy and the best breasts.
    So I think if given the opportunity to choose between them, I would operate buttock implants not only because it so often, and I doubt that anyone does this, it is not clear. and people do not go there saying "yes" or "wrong to stop them getting a job." as they say about women who get breast implants.

    ReplyDelete