Monday, February 8, 2010

What Can You Use To Clean Trailer Can I Use A Mobile Truck Wash In A Lay-by How Much Can I Charge For Cleaning An Artic Lorry & Trailer?

Can i use a mobile truck wash in a lay-by how much can i charge for cleaning an artic lorry & trailer? - what can you use to clean trailer

I used a window cleaning pole Waterf the water to be purified, to leave the window sparkling.Sometimes wash my truck clean with good results. I was wondering if you could go to a layperson, offering to wash trucks and truck drivers. What usually pay for the cleaning of trucks, truck drivers are really concerned with clean trucks. Can I wash only the pilot / owner? If I help the recipes? What happens if I have a tea and coffee for every truck wash? a meeting with outgoing traffic (just kidding) I live in the southeast. Does anyone know a good garage (popular among truck drivers), near Orpington / Croydon or somewhere close to M25, A20 Thank you A21 for looking at my question, I would appreciate your comment.

1 comment:

  1. To make a few points:

    First, it is a criminal offense within the meaning of the United Kingdom for the discharge of chemical waste (including industrial cleaning fluid) in the canal, stream or underground. If you are trying to pursue his proposal would face, I'm afraid.

    Secondly, most counties and local laws prohibit the trade in other areas.

    It would be better to create a "corporate services, truck stop or in your area. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete