Sunday, February 21, 2010

Haircuts For Young 20s Premature Gray: Average Age For This? How Do U Dye And How Often To Completely Cover It?

Premature gray: average age for this? how do u dye and how often to completely cover it? - haircuts for young 20s

I am a black 15-year-old boy. socially active, muscular, very flirtatious, normal guy. I have 1 gray of 6 degrees.
I decided to be a long dreadlocks (Lil Wayne style) had to hide the gray becoming clearer. which is not very clear, but I intend to reduce my fear and get a Mohawk, which makes much clearer.
I am very uncomfortable when someone is standing behind me. i freak out if someone is watching them. I hate getting haircuts because they're obviously after a haircut and hair like the remark about them.
What should I do? if the dye, dye and how often? which product to buy, or I can go to a salon?
Note that I am not stressed out (with the exception of premature graying of hair), regular sleep, eat, healthy, both parents of my claI am, I have the same problem, although my grandmother began to die my hair, about 20 years, and I saw a younger cousin, my youngest has a touch of gray. I (20 cousins who have no problem) have

What should I do? Please help

No comments:

Post a Comment